Services at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
Service Plus Bihar RTPS serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Registration and Enrollment for Income, Caste, Residence, Residence Certificate, and Various Government Programs. Moreover, download the PSTN Certificate through Online Registration, General Certificate Status Check, and Tatkal at https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
However, the Government of Bihar launched Service Plus Right to Public Service (RTPS) to facilitate using various online services on a single platform. The facility was designed and delivered as part of the Bihar e-District Mission Mode Project.
- Login and register for Service Plus Bihar at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Plus Bihar Service: RTPS application status check
- Service Plus Bihar Online Application for Caste, Income, Residence, Character and Other Certificates
What is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Plus, Bihar
RTPS Bihar is launched on behalf of Service Plus Bihar to digitize government services on the fast platform. Moreover the state residents can register for various certificates and benefits of the program in RTPS Bihar service mode from home, office and anywhere via the Internet.
However the indian citizen residing in Bihar is entitled to access RTPS, external and other services to check caste, residency, income, old age pension or widow’s pension scheme, daughter marriage program, birth and death certificate issuance, labour card, (caste, residency, income, old-age pension or widow’s pension, marriage arrangements for girls, preparation of birth and death certificates, map work), etc.
Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Plus Bihar App
The National Informatics Center, Patna (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) provided the RTPS services through the mobile application. However Citizens of Bihar with smartphones can install Service Plus Bihar app from Google Play Store. All services are accessible from anywhere in the country by establishing the mobile application.
How can I contact or mailing for Service Plus Bihar RTPS Services
Please note that there is no phone number available to make a complaint. Contact via the email id provided for any help or complaints. Anyone can write an email with complete information about the problem to get the solution: serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
Is there any mobile app for Service Plus Bihar RTPS Services?
However the citizens of Bihar with smartphones can install Service Plus Bihar app from Google Play Store. All services are accessible from anywhere in the country by establishing the mobile application.
Required Document to Apply Online Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
For Caste Certificate
- Proof of Identity:- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card Passport, Pan Card
- Proof of address:- Aadhaar card, driving licence, certificate of residence, rental slip and collective agreement.
- Photocopy of the ration card
For Income Certificate
- Age proof (birth certificate or mark sheet),
- Ration card of the applicant
- Residential proof,
- Income statement (monthly salary, salary slip)
For Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card,
- Pan Card.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Apply & Check Application Status
However RTPS is the platform for providing government services to the public in a given period. The platform is designed to offer multiple benefits to the citizens of the regions in a convenient way. Moreover all serviceonline.bihar.gov.in provided via the online service platform follow a transparent process system. People can request the services and road their status online.
However the citizens do not need to drive to the service centre, and anyone can enjoy Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in from the comfort of their own home. Moreover several departments are connected to the electronic portal, and each department offers direct services. However the platform is design so that users can use it with ease.
RTPS Online Apply
To apply for RTPS online services, the user must first register. To register the user, follow these instructions:
- Go to this RTPS 1 link. Click on the register yourself button
- When the worker clicks on the button, one pop-up window will appear. Users must fill in the details and enter a captcha to complete the Registration method.
- After filling in all the facts, click the ok button to register.
After Registration User Can Apply For Services.
- Go to https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the services listed on the left side of the home page and select the service you wish to apply for
- Complete the application and upload a scanned duplicate of the photo and other documents as instructed.
- Pay for the service if needed.
- Check the information carefully and send the request
Review Services at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.